#easy


Snow is melting away and I don't know why, but to me it feels like Spring already.
My friend Karen brought some bluebell flowers along {so sweet of her}, good for some jitters in my belly to yearn for new beginnings and a new season.

I picked up work where I left it somewhere half December, put away all party hats and 
festive ornaments and enjoy the hours my family is at work and attends school.
Just me and the cats, my knitting needles in between lessons, mails and assignments.

Have to finish this new jumper I'm doing in a pretty beige mohair and a grey jacket someone
ordered for herself.





2 opmerkingen :

  1. How lovely are your pictures. We haven't had snow here in London, but it's been a very warm winter.
    In fact, our daffodils and hyacinths have already grown :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your pictures look really beautiful. I wondered if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    Have a nice weekend!
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground