#komono


I remember a couple of years ago, Scott Schumann of the Sartorialist, posted some beautiful images on an event in New York (Governor's Island) about stunning men and women, dressed in vintage clothing and accessories. This one particular girl, had the most beautiful yellow dress and umbrella. 
Somehow, in my mind, I imagined what kind of sunglasses she would team with her red lips and how beautiful and perfect that would be.

Last weekend, I stumbled across this brand, Komono and found the most perfect sunglasses I've ever seen. I wear a lot of red lipstick these days and as I tried these on I immediately fell in love .. {try to stay of too heavy make up and stuff but the red gives an instant 'wow factor' to my face}

The best part was yet to come as the price tag was very friendly too.
They look chic and fancy, have this vintage look and match my MAC high energy lips just right.

So happy nice and classy does not always comes with a heavy price. 
Check out their website as they have a very nice collection to choose from. 
You can get your own pair here

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground