#outfit du jour

today I'm wearing Sam Edelman boots - Zara jean - H&M V-neck t - DIY handmade knit jacket

It's been a while since I posted an outfit of myself ; today I made an effort to capture my daily stay-at-home look du jour. Skinny jean, studded boots, T and my handmade fluffy black jacket ..
The best thing about these handmade jackets ; they are so incredibly comfy and warm ! 
Can't believe I'm wearing a short sleeved t shirt underneath,  in December !  

 I worked in the garden all afternoon, cleaning up the last Fall leafs and mess ; put up some grease balls with nuts for our feathered friends and hung some festive lights in my Winter hard plants. 
Our outside fireplace is filled with wood ; let the holidays begin ! 





Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground