Birth day wish list

zondag 23 februari 2014

#wishlist 



Next month my birthday is coming up and deep down there's always a little wish list of goodies I really like. I must admit, I never ever show my wishlist (except share it with you guys) to my beloved ones. The best gifts are the ones that come unexpectedly.
Meanwhile let me point out what I like, seen on the moodboard above :

clockwise

coat Miu Miu
clutch Tom Ford
watch Qlocktwo
Perfume Absolue pour le matin by Kurkdijan
shirt Isabel Marant
distressed jean For all Mankind
heels Isabel Marant

3 opmerkingen :

  1. Very nice outfit. I like your BDay wishlist :)

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great list, dear! I adore the coat, it's so cute! ^-^
    Nice blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The watch is awesome! Happy birthday in advance ;)

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game / Facebook / Bloglovin / Lookbook

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground