#&OtherStories


As expected, there was a queue outside our new local &OtherStories shop today !
The long awaited opening day finally arrived ; at noon the doors opened and at least 150 super excited ladies stormed in to get their hands on the items they lusted for ! 

Have to say I'm very proud ; the Antwerp store is absolutely stunningly amazing ..
Got myself 2 pairs of shoes (don't save me, I'm a lost case) and some beautiful geometric detailed golden rings. 

I must admit, COS is going to have a lot of competition from it's younger sister.
Not only do they sell extra stuff like make-up and magazines, but the prices are also just a tad friendlier .. 

check the store out (find maps via Locals in the bookmark above) or online. 











Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground