Clean Pure Style

vrijdag 18 september 2015

Clean Pure Style
Just a quick update on what I will be wearing this weekend ! 
I am extremely happy my patent leather skirt from the Studio collection from HM came in the mail this last Tuesday ; as I suspected, the size and fit would be perfect. It looks very chic and sophisticated. I teamed with a neutral grey wool jumper from COS and some funky platforms by Forever 21.
These are just perfect to make a change from my sneaker addiction ; I'm leaving my Stan Smith's and lay them to rest for a while {read: 2 days max !} ..

The neoprene bomber {also from COS} works perfect with this moody weather ; not too warm yet water resistant when necessary. 
The Marant hat is in my bag {I hate umbrella's} and will be used when sunshine gets ditched for big fat raindrops.
To finish off my look, just a splash of my Bal d'Afrique scent and I'm good to go.

Have you got nice things plans this weekend ? 
Are you already sipping on that well deserved drink {after work} ?
Enjoy ! 



Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground