Hotel Capri Tiberio Palace

vrijdag 30 augustus 2013





My latest trip to the isle of Mykonos was amazing but one of the best places I've ever been so far was the isle of Capri.
Every time I check into a new hotel, wherever around the world, a little voice in my head always seems to compare the discovery of a new room with that room in Capri. The terrace of this amazing room in the Tiberio Palace was the best I've ever had. The view was amazing ; the pics above show you how beautiful and fairytale my night view was .. 
I later on discovered the setting of this hotel is frequently used as a decor for fashion photoshoots.
No need to ask why ... it was just perfect .. 

Discover more about the hotel here 

2 opmerkingen :

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground