Interior wishlist

dinsdag 21 januari 2014


We all have our fashion wish lists but once you own a home this list gets extended by must haves for your interior. In another life, I used to be a lighting consultant/architect for more than 10 years. Whenever I enter a design shop or space, I feel the love for beautiful design and light never left my brain. Je suis toujours enchantée.

Scandinavian design unconsciously always has had my preference as for lighting devices, it's the Italians I prefer. 
I've tried to capture through these pictures, some of the pieces that are still on my wish list. Maybe they never will make it into my home ; it needs to be right, in the right atmosphere and surroundings. 
It has to be l'amour à première vue.

What's on your wish list for your home ?





1 opmerking :

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground