BANG !

vrijdag 12 juni 2015


just a quick #selfie update concerning my bangs !
SO glad I did it and extremely happy with Lindsey .. I discovered she's back in Antwerp after her Spanish getaway of 2 years ! 

If you live in my hometown and want these bangs, Salon Avalon is the place to be.
Does the name ring some bells ? You're not mistaking, Lindsey used to have her former salon just around the corner !! 

As you might have noticed, I'm addicted to hair, shine and a good hairdresser.
My next blog will be all about hair products, hair care and currently I'm testing 
Orofluido and l'Oréal products. If you're just like me, all about healthy hair and color, feel free to follow my blog and upcoming posts ! 



1 opmerking :

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground