Absolutely Fab !

maandag 12 september 2016

** shown in red on the CC website 
a couple of years old but still pretty amazing
brand Mellow Yellow

Even though I'm melting away right now, I did buy some AW 2016 collection last weekend ; September and October are fully booked in our agenda's and Mr C and I needed some new clothes for upcoming parties, fare well drinks and a Fall wedding.
We are also headed for Barcelona next month, another engagement we need to attend looking sharp and nicely dressed. 
Mr C is a big Paul Smith fan, so this wasn't too difficult finding him a nice travel suit and some quirky accessories to team it. 
I'm always getting a bit nervous what to wear to formal occasions ; I don't want to give up on comfort, want my clothes to survive a whole day without creases and wardrobe fails. 
On top of that, I'm a bit of a chauvinist and try to buy as much Belgian  fashion as possible. #ikkoopBelgisch

The people of Renaissance know me pretty well ; never giving me that awkward feeling I have to buy something (perpetually a waste of money and ending up on a yard sale 6 month's later) but actually listening to what I want, what suits me best without losing on quality.

Sasha made me try an amazing skirt from Belgian designer Cédric Charlier ; a navy blue wool wrap skirt** with bow and I fell in love immediately ! We actually found the nude t shirt I was wearing perfect to match and we both agreed a bomber jacket (he knows I LOVE bomber jackets) would team it beautifully. 

Lately, Other Stories sells amazing bombers ; I already own a few but never had a navy blue before. Remembering they just launched a series of bombers, it did not take me long to find the perfect bomber jacket in the right color.


OUT magazine with an amazing spread on the Ab Fab movie
In between all these dates and events, I hope to get a chance to see the new Absolutely Fabulous movie ! So happy Patsy and Edina decided to make that movie ! 
Did you guys get the chance to see it already ? 
Thoughts ?


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground