HM Studio 2016

donderdag 8 september 2016



I happened to get in time in store this morning for the HM Studio AW collection 2016 ; what a beautiful collection it is. Very boho-inspired, loved the wine red hues and applications and the crisp white shirts. 
Unfortunately, I own already SO many white shirts I forced myself not to buy it and went for the black lace blouse instead. I know for sure this lacy beauty will be perfect for a Christmas or New Year's party pretty soon. After all, time flies so fast I just know December will be here in a snap !

For now, still enjoying this Indian Summer vibe and sunny weather we are (finally) experiencing.
What did you guys get from this collection ? 
So curious to find out and see all your pictures.


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground