D.I.V.E.R.S.

dinsdag 27 september 2016





Heard so many good things about Divers ; it just opened a week or 2 ago and I immediately fell for it's clean interior and concept. Finally a foodie bar with some healthy bowls and juices ; sometimes a girl just does not need another coffee bar in her hometown.

Today I tried the Hulk bowl filled with a healthy fix ; banana, granola, almond milk and spinach ! {flexing my biceps haha} 

Now I've tried one, I must admit they taste amazing and fill you up but in a nice way. Lately I have developed a dislike for excessive meals, too much meat and potatoes or pasta. It makes you puff up like a blowfish. So I'm changing my eating habits into healthy fixes, preferably with lots of green veggies ! Yum !

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground