the week through my lens

zondag 20 maart 2016



my days in cups of coffee or tea ; reading inspirational magazines indoors or looking for inspiration outdoors ; a spicy peppercino at Starfish & Coffee 

Hi you lovelies. What a week it has been. Did you see that amazing collab from Rodarte x And Other Stories ? Just loved every single piece of it. That cropped white blouse was my favorite as was the aviator jacket.
I've managed to rush in to get a sneak peak last Thursday but unfortunately, the jacket was already sold out in my size. Oh well. I own many jackets and coats, it's not like I will freeze to death.

I discovered a great new magazine at IMS ; Toc Toc Toc is an inspirational magazine, traveling around the world, discovering new places and people starting as an entrepreneur, presenting their brand or project.

I've also got the first of my backdrops in the mail ; am so glad this beautiful bokeh one was the one to be delivered ! I'm using it for a photo boot in a couple of weeks time ; perfect for a wedding I am doing in April. The bride-to-be was over the moon happy when I showed her this testshot. 

And talking about shoots ; my daughter {India} had the opportunity to choose some lovely items from pop-up shop Sincerely Valentine to show on her own blog. I made the pictures for that blogpost {check it out here} ; if you're a sucker for chunky knit, a visit to the pop-up store is a must-do on your list. Also, if you find the price tag too pricey, Valentine sells some DIY knit packs, including needles and all to make it yourself for under 50 euros.


 

mohair ombré knit jacket by Sincerely Valentine


1 opmerking :

  1. Great post! And this Rodarte x &Other stories is absolutely incredible!
    http://dmdmagazine.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground