and the kids look great too !

vrijdag 19 juli 2013






Working in kids' fashion myself these past 6 years, made me even more aware that kids can look awesome too. Being a monochrome lover myself, I believe kids must wear colour ! It represents their energy, their play and having fun all the time. And that, to me, is what fashion is all about. It must be fun. Based in Antwerp, shop and showroom, I've had opportunities meeting lots of great children's brands through all these years. Agent Annemie Both lives just around the corner and we've developed a lovely friendship and mutual interest in 'all things beautiful'.
She has been an agent for Simple Kids for more than 15 years and I must admit, it is still one of my favorite Belgian (Antwerp based) brands for kids. The pictures above show you what I mean. How cute is this Kenzo inspired tiger sweater ? I wish my daughter was still 6  and not 16 ! 
What's your favorite brand for kids ? 

*

De afgelopen 6 jaren dat ik in kindermode werkte, maakten me bewust hoeveel ontzettend leuke kindermerken er op de markt zijn. Hoewel ik zelf van de monochrome stijl hou, vind ik persoonlijk dat  kinderen kleur moeten dragen. Kleur benadrukt hun energie, spel en plezier in het leven. En dat is nu net waar mode voor staat ; plezier en dat zou het ook altijd moeten zijn. 
Mijn winkel en showroom in Antwerpen zorgden er dan ook voor dat ik in die 6 jaar ontzettend veel leuke en mooie kindermerken mocht leren kennen. Agente Annemie Both bijvoorbeeld, woont net om mijn hoek en we delen buiten een goed verstandhouding, de liefde voor "alles wat mooi is".
Annemie was meer dan 15j lang agente voor oa Simple Kids en ik pleit schuldig, ik vind het nog altijd één van de leukste Belgische kindermerken op de markt. Kijk maar eens naar de foto's hierboven ; hoe schattig is die Kenzo geïnspireerde sweater ? Was mijn dochter nog maar 6 in plaats van 16 ..
Wat is jullie favoriete kindermerk ?




4 opmerkingen :

  1. Reacties
    1. I did for years (my daughter used to wear it all the time), my son still is able to wear it though it will be the last season as he is growing out of the biggest size .. shame ! I like their collections so much.

      Verwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground