Real or save money ?

zondag 21 juli 2013

 Fashion changes so fast I sometimes wonder if it's all worth buying the originals. Cause hey, let's be real here .. I rather change my outfits throughout the season and catch up on the latest than spending my entire budget on 1 very expensive piece. Even if you have the budget, there's nothing better than the thrill finding a good bargon, right ?
Browsing the shops last night, I stumbled on these amazing ancle boots by Zara. And if I'm honest to myself, I like their color combo's better than the Céline ones .. What do you guys think ? Céline or Zara ?

*

Mode verandert zo ontzettend snel dat ik me soms afvraag of het wel waard is om al die dure stukken aan te kopen. Want laat ons nu eerlijk zijn, ik verander liever regelmatig mijn outfit en look dan mijn hele budget voor het seizoen op te maken aan 1 superduur stuk. Ook al heb je dan de centen dan nog is niets beter dan gevoel ervaren van een koopje, niet ?
Toen ik gisterenavond surfend op het net die enkellaarsjes van Zara opmerkte, moet ik eerlijk gezegd toegeven dat ik die kleuren van de goedkope versie zelfs mooier vind dan die van Céline .. wat denken jullie ? Céline of Zara ?

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground