What I wore this Tuesday in July ..

dinsdag 16 juli 2013


I can't seem to say goodbye and change my earrings ; it's in my head that, as long as people comment on them, on a daily basis, they will stay in my ears. Mostly comments come from women, saying how great they are -  from you rock 'till - where did you find them ?
Yesterday and elderly man asked me if there was any spiritual thought behind the skull design .. was it African inspired or Indonesian ? After all these months they still manage to unlock thoughts and questions, so they can't go .. maybe they are just becoming part of me - like a signature look, you know? What's your signature item ?

*
Die oorbellen van me, daar kan ik dus geen afstand van doen. Het volgende plan zit in mijn hoofd en dat gaat zo ; zo lang er iemand iets over zegt of vraagt, blijf ik ze dragen. Tot hiertoe, zijn het vooral vrouwen die commentaar geven of vragen waar ik ze kocht enzovoort. Goed genoeg voor me om ze in te houden. Gisteren was het een oudere man die me zelfs vroeg of ze een spirituele betekenis hadden. Waren de oorbellen Afrikaans of Indonesisch ?
Na zoveel maanden lijken deze oorbellen nog steeds gedachten los te wrikken bij de mensen, dus kan ik ze niet uitdoen. Ze zijn een stukje van mezelf geworden - dat 'iets' dat onherroepelijk bij iemands stijl hoort, snap je ? Hebben jullie iets wat onvoorwaardelijk aan jouw stijl lijkt verbonden te zijn ?

2 opmerkingen :

  1. great selection! i love the sandals

    I am following you now and it would be great if you could visit my blog and maybe follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. great idea .. will do .. just checked out your blog !

      Verwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground