Items I recently bought on and offline ...

zaterdag 6 juli 2013


Just an enumeration of some stuff I bought lately ; I am particulary happy with the APC parka. It's perfect for the 'in between seasons'.  Love leopard prints and this one makes it look chic not tacky. I have to admit, I bought the sweater too. Not that I would wear both of them at the same time .. but who can resist I fine looking sweater that feels ever so comfy ? I know I can't.
The sandals were ordered online as I could not find them in my local River Island anymore ; very happy with those too. Perfect for my Summer holiday in Mykonos ; I will team them with the white skirt from Zara. The t shirt is already new collection from French label Maje ; it feels wonderful ! The front part is silk and the back is soft cotton. The good thing about silk is you can wear it all year through. It adapts to any weather condition. The Chicwish flats are on their way ; I could not resist them as they are in my favorite colour, mint ..

*

Een kleine opsomming van wat ik de laatste week kocht ; ben heel erg blij met de parka van APC. Perfect voor de tussenseizoen momenten. Ik hou erg van luipaardprint en vooral deze ziet er chique uit en niet Carmen Waterslaeghers ; ik vond de print zo leuk dat ik er de sweater ook bij kocht. Niet dat ik ze samen zou dragen maar wie kan weerstaan aan een goed zittende sweater ? 
De sandalen bestelde ik online omdat ze uitverkocht waren bij River Island Antwerpen. Super content dat ze er op tijd zijn want zo kunnen ze gauw mee op reis naar het zonnige Mykonos. De bedoeling is dat ik zo oa kan dragen bij het witte Zara rokje. Tenslotte kocht ik uit de nieuwe collectie van Maje het t shirt ; zijde vooraan, katoen achteraan. Goed voor elk seizoen want zijde past zich aan elke temperatuur aan. En die ballerina's ? 
Overstag gegaan door de kleur ; mint ! 


1 opmerking :

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground