Sneak preview Isabel Marant !

dinsdag 9 juli 2013

from the Instagram account ..

So excited to see a first glimpse from the Isabel Marant and H&M collab ; Isabel surprised us with a sneak preview on her Instagram account today .. 
Looking good so far ; can't wait for the rest to see what she's got in store for us ! **

Zo ontzettend benieuwd naar deze samenwerking en Isabel was zo lief om ons vandaag al via haar Instagram account warm te maken voor de collectie van H&M in november. Het ziet er alvast veelbelovend uit ; kan niet wachten om de rest van de stukken te zien. 




6 opmerkingen :

  1. Such a wrong teaser. When I first saw this one I was very disappointed. Especially the combo with the shoes :-/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Now you mention it, it looks more like a Summer outfit than something you would wear in November. I do hope all items are made in an ok fabric ; I found previous collabs very disappointing

      Verwijderen
  2. I'm not sure I like this but the quality looks promising - I'm more keen to see what else will be in the collection

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So excited to see the new collection!! :-)

    Http://www.stylemecurvy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground