Channeling my inner librarian secretary

zaterdag 7 september 2013



dress Zara here 
shoes Zara similar here 
blouse Just in Case similar here 

Since it's still warm and my body is still recovering from my operation, I keep the dresses coming. Found this lovely pinafore dress at Zara. It's a perfect in between season's .. My nails (seen in picture 2) are covered with adhesives from H&M ; they are black with 'glow in the dark' stars ! 
When I woke up this morning, tiny glowing stars bedecked my nails .. so cute and easy when you're in a hurry and your nails don't have the proper time to dry. 
They stay for at least a week ; showers and long hot baths included ! 



2 opmerkingen :

  1. The dress looks amazing!

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. sure, just clicked on your Bloglovin tab ! Hope you will follow me back. Have a great weekend !

      Verwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground