Sundays are for ideas and how to work them out

zondag 22 september 2013





I've been obsessing about this Olivia Palermo outfit by Rochas. Last week, I found this amazing blue brocade fabric ; it was so beautiful I purchased enough meters so I would have enough for any project I still needed to work out. Meanwhile I found a great pattern similar to the skirt seen in the first picture.
And so ideas gently take form and I know exactly what to do with the blue brocade.
Now all I need is to figure out if I want a top or jacket to match this skirt.
A jacket is great because it can be pimped up with some awesome pearl and rhinestone  encrusted buttons. Will work something out and as soon as it's finished I'll share my outfit with you ! 

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground