Tagging game

donderdag 5 september 2013


What's your current obsession?
I have 2 cats but I'm a dog person too. I would love to have a Cavalier King Charles ; they are the cutest dogs ever. 

What is your horoscope and do you relate?
I'm a Pisces actually, March 20th, last day and the end of the Zodiac line. A friend of mine told me Aries are te most difficult people of all cause they are the first sign of the Zodiac. All other sign that follow Aries learn and have more experience so it seems. Pisces are the last sign and we are able to use our 5 senses to the fullest. I guess that is right. All of my senses work overtime...

What are you wearing today?
A black chiffon Isabel Marant dress and black & white espadrilles from Mint & Rose. 

What's the last thing you bought?
a Winter coat and sweater for my son. 

What's for dinner?
I made some Toast Cannibale

What's your favourite decade, fashion wise?
The 1930-ies are really beautiful ; love the waved hairdo's ; I read The Great Gatsby book on holiday ; I'm obsessed. Can't wait to watch that movie right now. 

What are your must haves for Fall ?
I'd like to be prepared and buy some 60 denier panty hoses for Fall and Winter ; a pair of loafers would be great too. Still can't decide if I would buy the Kenzo ones or the zebra striped RAS'

What would you be able to afford ?
I've seen some awesome yachts when I was in Mykonos ; but this will be a dream until I win Euromillions or something :-) 
More realistic, I really like to visit Denmark and Sweden .. this is something on my bucket list ! 

What's your favourite piece of clothing from your wardrobe?
I'm addicted to scarfs ! The one I love most is my Louis Vuitton leopard print scarf. I've waited so long before I got it, it was just too expensive. But then I went to Paris and hubby got me this one as a present. It's totally worn out now and full of holes and threads but I still love it anyway !! 

What's your dream job?
Doing something that feels like a hobby and does not feel like a drag. 

What's your favourite magazine?
It used to be LIVING but unfortunately, it does not run anymore. I still got all LIVING mags from day 1 till the last issue from 2009.

What do you consider a fashion faux pas ?
Not dressing appropriately for an occasion and to dress like a 16 year old when you're 61 !

Describe your personal style?
Up to date, clin d'oeil kinda fashion and sometimes chic ...

Which is your favourite Beatle?
can I just say Paul McCartney gives me the creeps !!??
Despite this, I love John and George.

What are you most proud of?
That I didn't follow the rules in life because society told me to do so ...

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground