Winner of the Alex Schrijvers python bracelet

zondag 1 september 2013



shoes Miu Miu similar here
skirt H&M here 
sweater COS similar here 


Today I'm showing you a simple monochrome outfit, black and off white. But more importantly, I'd like to put the emphasis on the python bracelet you see in the 1st picture.
A couple of weeks ago, virtual Instagram acquaintance Jill, promoted designer Alex Schrijvers on her blog. On top, she launched a contest to win this fabulous arm candy.
I never EVER win anything {I'm lucky in love I guess} so I was surprised when a mail from Jill fell into my mailbox whilst still being on holiday.
It said I was the lucky winner of this 150€ worth python bracelet ! Wepa !!

Being very grateful to receive this wonderful gift, I can't but tell how much I love Jill's fashion sense too. Personal stylist - mother - fashionista and Instagram devotee, Jill just breathes fashion.
Check out her blog and rates if you are in need of a fashion innovation ; she'll gladly help you out with any personal fashion issue.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my Alex Schrijvers' bracelet. Hope you like it too and my style du jour seen here above. Have a great September Sunday !


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground