The art of being Heidi Lenaerts : girl, wife, mother, radio-presenter (Django, Klara 6-8 PM)

donderdag 19 september 2013

photo credit : Marco Mertens



What's your current obsession ?
Ice cream. Shoes. My girls ! (They are always my obsession. They're 2 and 5)

What is your horoscope and do you relate ? 
Cancer. 
Emotional, caring, intuitive, imaginative, protective .. AND: sudden mood swings .. yes, I do relate :-)

What are you wearing today ?
Skinny jeans. Soft grey sweater with three bows on the back. Red boots.

What's the last thing you bought ?
The grey sweater.

What's for dinner ?
Lasagna. Red wine. Ice cream.

What's your favourite decade, fashion wise ?
The 20-ies. Imagine I could live in that decade, in Paris ! Wonderful !

What are your fashion must haves for Fall ? 
Short black motor boots. Short golden boots.

What would you be able to afford ? 
I'm very ambitious when I shop. I always try to find the nicest not-too-expensive things. 
I combine them with the more expensive pieces I've been having for a long time.

What's your favourite piece of clothing from your wardrobe ? 
My red knee lenght skirt. I can wear it all seasons, with or without panty's.
With a simple shirt or nice black sweater on top.

What's your dream job ?
I love reading. Also did so as a little girl. 
So my dream job would be finally writing that book 
so I can call myself 'A WRITER'.

What's your favourite magazine ?
I read so many magazines ! My coffee table is completely covered with them !
American, British, French, Dutch ... can't pick one ! 

What do you consider a fashion faux pas ?
Men who wear the wrong white socks in the wrong sandals.

Describe your personal style ?
Mostly dresses. Dresses and jeans. Casual chic. Creative. Dreamy.
A lot of black and blue, with a touch of pink, always a touch of pink !

Which is your favourite Beatle ? 
Difficult to choose, love them all !
I'd pick Sir Paul. Mostly because of his gorgeous wife Linda 
who took the most wonderful pictures ever AND his daughter Stella, who designs the most wonderful clothes ever !!

What are you most proud of ? 
My two little girls. 
They are the best thing I ever did, they are the best thing I'll ever have. 
They beat everything : sadness, a bad day at work ..
One smile and I'm back on track. Looking at them I only see life and life's opportunities.





1 opmerking :

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground