Friday, June 28th 2013

vrijdag 28 juni 2013

blazer H&M - t shirt Givenchy - ripped jean H&M - shoes Zara - bag Delvaux

Went to Zaventem yesterday for a farewell drink of two co-workers. As the weather is still pretty unpredictable, it's hard to find a look that does not look to wintery or feels too hot the minute you walk into a crowded space. Blazers are a damn good 'in between seasons' jacket.
I got the blazer at H&M ; presale discounts force you to buy 2 items to get your stuff at a lower price.
I got the white shorts I wanted and added this blazer as a second piece. I'm quite happy with it. It's one of those things you overlook during the season and only notice at the start of the sales period. So, I teamed it with my white ripped jean and my Givenchy t shirt, Zara heels and my petite Madame Delvaux bag. 
So glad I picked the red one instead of dove.

*

Ik was in Zaventem gisteren voor een afscheidsdronk van enkele collega's. Omdat het weer nogal grillig is, is het soms moeilijk om niet te winters voor de dag te komen of in te veel laagjes zodat je haast wegsmelt in drukke ruimtes. Blazers zijn een goede oplossing voor de tussen seizoen periodes (ook al zou het nu volle bak zomer moeten zijn hèhè).
Ik vond het jasje bij H&M, per toeval eigenlijk, want in de sperperiode moet je minstens 2 stuks kopen om van een korting te genieten ; zo dus ook bij H&M. Ik vond het shortje dat ik al een tijdje op het oog had maar nooit kocht door het schrale weer en zag dit blazertje hangen in de overvolle rijen jasjes. Dat werd dus het 2de stuk. Gecombineerd met mijn gescheurde witte jean en mijn Givenchy t shirt, Zara schoenen en mijn kleine Madame handtas van Delvaux, trok ik richting Brussel gisteravond. Wat mijn handtas betreft, ben ik blij dat ik uiteindelijk rood verkoos boven het duivengrijs.

Have a great weekend everyone * heb een fijn weekend en shop ze tijdens de solden !

3 opmerkingen :

  1. Hi Dominica!! We are a spanish couple that love travelling and photography. That is why we decide to create a project in which show our two hobbies.
    Visit our website! http://kissmein.wordpress.com/
    Thanks! and we hope that you like it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I've seen pictures of your project in a newspaper and it found it so awesome !! I'm keeping track of your website. My pleasure following you guys !

      Verwijderen
  2. Hi Dominica, thanks for loving my NB 574, I just googled your 420 and I like it too, it's more slimmer and good form for girls. :) Anyway I like the print of your jacket and your mini red bag is so cute. I'm hoping to hear from you again. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground