See by Chloé resort 2014

vrijdag 14 juni 2013





When I shop at Verso,  9 out of 10, I'm picking See by Chloé out of their racks. Maybe it's the simplicity of the cuts combined with the lovely prints & and a splash of humor that appeals to me.
I'm so loving this collection ; the blouses are definitely on top of my 'must have' list.
The denim looks lovely ; I'm a bit fed up with the boyfriend trend ; I get the feeling this renewed denim fabric and cut, dresses anyone to their best.

*

Wanneer ik bij Verso binnenloop, neem ik 9 keer op 10 iets van See by Chloé uit de rekken. Misschien is het de eenvoudige snit gecombineerd met mooie prints en een vleugje humor, dat me zo aanspreekt.
Deze collectie is écht mijn ding ; de bloesjes staan zeker op mijn 'must have' lijstje.
De jeans modellen zijn top ; heb het persoonlijk een beetje gehad met de boyfriend-trend ; deze broeken lijken me geschikt voor elk figuur, denim op zijn best.


Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground