Inspired by this picture on Stockholm Streetstyle I bumped into a similar model today from MSGM at Renaissance in Antwerp. I never thought such a wide(r) pair of pants would suit me, but happy as I am, it does.
Pure white with a bright red side stripe, one can easily dream off and picture themselves a BFF of Coco Chanel in the 1930ies. They feel amazing and have a perfect fit ; now all I need to do is try them with heels and ask my seamstress to make them perfect, lengh twise ..  can't wait to pair them with a cute little top and a Chanel blazer .. Stay tuned and keep a close look at my Instagram account.

*

Geïnspireerd door dit beeld op de Stockholm Streetstyle blog (klik hierboven in de Engelse tekst), zag ik vandaag een gelijkaardige broek van het label MSGM bij Renaissance in Antwerpen. Nooit gedacht dat deze wijde broek me zou staan, ik meet amper 162 cm - maar wonder boven wonder, het staat me ! Ik ben een happy bunny ! 
De broek is in witte crêpe en heeft 2 rode zijstrepen. Ik zag mezelf al helemaal terug gekatapulteerd naar de jaren 1930 en Coco Chanel was mijn BFF. Zo goed voelen ze dus aan ; de broek zit gewoon perfect. Nu moet moet ik eerst nog even terug met de juiste schoenen om de broek op de perfecte lengte te laten innemen. Ik kan niet wachten om deze laatste aankoop met de mijn Chanel vestje te combineren. Wordt vervolgd op Instagram. 



2 opmerkingen :

  1. Supercool!

    Would you like follow each other? I’ll be sooo glad =) Let me know =)

    Hapy Monday!
    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground