They did it again

woensdag 5 juni 2013

I'm checking the new stuff on Zara's website regularly ; keep in touch with their latest nouveautés. Being a fast shopper, I like to be prepared when I enter a Zara store. Browsing the internet this evening I was happy to see they got some awesome stuff, again !
I'd like to check these items out, this Friday, after work.

*

Ik kijk regelmatig op de Zara website om hun nieuwe spullen te ontdekken. Omdat ik geen slome shopper ben, weet ik graag op voorhand wat ze aanbieden, kwestie van voorbereid te zijn wanneer ik de winkel binnenloop. Vanavond ontdekte ik supermooie spullen, ze doen het toch maar weer. Dus vrijdag aanstaande ga ik, na mijn werk, even gezellig shoppen.

Bijschrift toevoegen

Love this print ! 


Need to see this for real : leopard print can look very tacky when the fabric looks cheap or synthetical 

a hint of neon ! 

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground