personal style icons

donderdag 27 juni 2013


Tiany is wearing the Madame bag by Delvaux in prune for AW 2013-2014





Tiany Kiriloff and Olivia Palermo must be my personal style icons from the 00-ies. They always look impeccable and on top of things. I haven't had the chance yet in meeting Olivia (and maybe I never will) but Tiany I get to see very often as she's hitting the shops here in Antwerp on both professional and personal ways. Saw her just the other week ; shame I forgot to pack my camera. She was as beautiful as ever. Next time I'll try and catch her on camera and post some pics of her for you.

*
Tiany Kiriloff en Olivia Palermo zijn ontegensprekelijk mijn favoriete stijl iconen van de 00-ies. Ze zijn altijd perfect gekleed en weten precies wat is 'hot or not', het komende seizoen. Jammer genoeg heb ik Olivia nog nooit ontmoet (en misschien zal dat ook nooit gebeuren) maar Tiany zie ik regelmatig in de Antwerpse binnenstad rondlopen voor zowel professionele als privé doeleinden. Ik zag haar nog vorige week bij Verso maar had jammer genoeg niet mijn camera op zak die dag. Ze zag er trouwens weer beeldig uit. Note to self : volgende keer die camera mee en vragen of ze eens wil poseren voor me ..






3 opmerkingen :

  1. I love Olivia Palermo, too. :) How about following each other? I just followed you via GFC & Bloglovin. Come visit my blog and I hope you will follow me back. See you on my blog. :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, such a great pants! I like it : )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground